Monday Night Rules
Individual registration format, your name goes into the “hat” each week and teams are selected randomly. Your team will change each week so you get to play with and meet different people. It is a mixed gender format, 6 a side with for a 3 female, 3 male split at all times and a mixed level of experience.
How does it work?
You sign up as an individual and weekly teams are created for you.
We balance out teams with a mix of experienced and newer players to help keep it fair as possible.
The score your team gets each week carries over against each player. EG If team A scored 10 goals then everyone on team A gets 10 points added to their personal tally – If team B scored 8 goals then everyone on team B gets 8 points added to their personal tally. Your personal score accumulates across the league and at the end of the season we will crown a (Yas) Queen and King.
Standard Ultimate rules of play will apply except there will be some way to earn extra points when you score. Only one of these special rules are in play for any point – no combining for mega scores. Example: You can score 2 points from a Hammer OR a success Joker Point. You will not get 4 points for a Hammer score during the pre-called Joker Point.
- Joker Point – Each team get one (1) Joker point per game. Nominate your joker point prior to the start of the point and if you score then that goal is worth two (2) points.
- Unicorn – Each team get one (1) Unicorn point per game. Nominate the player on your team (prior to the point starting) who will be the Unicorn for that point and if your Unicorn catches the score then that goal is worth two (2) points.
- Quarterback – Each team get one (1) Quarterback point per game. Nominate the player on your team (prior to the point starting) who will be the QB for that point and if your Unicorn throws the score then that goal is worth two (2) points.
- Wildcard – Each team get one (1) Wildcard point per game. Call “Wildcard” prior to the point starting and then whoever scores the goal (that’s right it could be the opposition) then that goal is worth two (2) points.
- The Upside Down – any goal scored from an official upside down throw is worth two (2) points. Valid all game, official throws include a Hammer or a Scooba.
- The Hackey – when each member from your team touches the disc (throw or catch) within the same single possession within a point is worth two (2) points. If there is a turnover you must start the chain of contact again. Valid all game.